Corowa Curtains & Décor retails and installs tailored ‘made to order’ curtains, blinds, shutters, and awnings as well as operating a retail showroom for a range of home décor, furniture, bedding, and carpet – a true ‘one stop shop’ for all home décor needs.
As the only supplier in the Corowa region, this business continues to show growth in both new and returned customers.
On the market for only the second time in 30 years the current owners will support a new proprietor with training and a generous handover.
This unique opportunity includes:
• T/over exceeding 1.3M;
• All equipment, vehicles and systems included in the sale price;
• Trained staff keen to transition with the business;
• Multiple revenue streams and no prior experience necessary, as full training offered;
• New secure lease available to new owner with room for further expansion; &
• Sellers Discretionary Earnings circa $275K
For an investment of $190,000, including SAV, the business provides an exceptional ROI of 140% + for a working owner (or can be run under management).
This Opportunity Provides A Full Return On Your Investment In Less Than Nine Months Average Trading!
The Vendors wish to retire in early 2023 and all genuine offers will be considered.
This opportunity is too good to last long, so contact the exclusive agent, Chris Weddall, Acquire Business Brokers (a member of the BBNA) for a Confidentiality Agreement and comprehensive business review.