Corowa’s premier store for recreational activities offers the opportunity to own three businesses in one:
Sportspower Corowa | Corowa Bait and Tackle | Cycle Centre Corowa
With no direct competition for 50 km in any direction, this business services local sports clubs, tourism facilities, fishing enthusiasts, and sports minded families throughout the Corowa Rutherglen region.
Ideally located in Corowa’s main shopping precinct, key features of this business include;
• a competitive 3 x 3 x 3 commercial lease, with 8 years to run;
• a 25 kW solar array for electrical supply;
• trained, long-term, permanent, and casual staff, keen to transition to a new owner;
• membership of the Sportspower buying group( Associated Retailers Ltd);
• preferred supplier status with tennis club, football clubs, netball clubs, the local hospital and tourism operators.
The current owners are looking to retire and will provide generous handover & training as required.
The sale includes the full shop fit out, service equipment, (including bike repairs and racquet stringing), hire cycles as well as the website, multiple social media sites and client lists. - All three of the trading names and logos form part of the sale.
And Importantly, with a turnover of circa $700,000 this business provides an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual or family to become the owner operators of one of Corowa’s premier retail & service outlets.
Genuine enquiries should be registered with the exclusive agents, acquire business brokers, a member of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers (AIBB) and the Business Brokers Network Australia. (BBNA)