Deni Hire is the one stop, hire shop for all tradies, home handyman, farmers and renovators across the Murray & Southern Riverina region of NSW is for sale for only the 2nd time in more than three decades.
From Trenchers to Trailers, Portable Loos to Power Tools or Generators to Gardening Tools, Deni Hire provides both short- and long-term hire to a vast regional / rural marketplace with little (if any) competition.
Operating for more than 30 years (over 10 years with the current owner – a former customer & farmer), Deni Hire enjoys a strong reputation as the regions #1 equipment hire business.
Features of this business include:
• Mixture of clients across trades / farmers / home users.
• Repeat business from both account customers and regular users.
• Prominently located is the industrial / commercial heart of Deniliquin.
• Various lease options available or make an offer to include the premises.
• Open ½ days on a Saturday & Sunday and normal trading Monday to Friday
• Suit hands on owner operator or as a family business with minimal staff / casuals required.
• All Tools / Equipment sold in good working order and all fully owned (unencumbered)
• Consistent year on year trading with the ability to expand both equipment & services offered.
• Ford Courier delivery vehicle included in sale.
The current owner wishes to retire and is offering the business, including handover and training, as well as forward orders and supply agreements, as a going concern (No GST applicable)
Whether you are a local looking to value add to your current operation, or a tradie looking for that niche that you can grow, or even somebody looking to relocate to a country way of life, don’t hesitate as Deni Hire won’t last long!
Ring or email, Chris Weddall from acquire business brokers, for a Confidentiality Agreement and further details on this fabulous opportunity.
(Photos for advertising purposes only)