The secret to longevity and success in the butcher’s trade is quality & service!
This Tangambalanga institution delivers both with a dedicated client base encompassing the whole of the North East region and locally grown Mitta Valley Angus beef that’s prepared exclusively for O’Neill’s Butchery.
For the last 10 years, Linda & Craig business has been recognised as the region’s premier gourmet butcher shop, with regular clients from Corryong, Bright, Albury / Wodonga and Myrtleford, just to name a few.
Located in Tangambalanga for more than sixty years, the opportunity to own this Kiewa Valley icon is now available.
THIS UNIQUE BUSINESS OFFERS:
* A central street location with substantial passing trade & regular clients
* Strong online presence with an active web site and strong Facebook following
* The Trading name, Logo, Phone number, Email and importantly client & supplier data base
* An excellent fit out including Display cabinets, Preparation area and purpose bult Cool room and rail track system
* A Turn Key operation inclusive of award-winning recipes and products.
* A market competitive lease with future options included
* Average T/O exceeding $12K per week with very strong cash flow.
* Rental only $230/wk + gst & outgoings with options available, and the Freehold may be available by negotiation.
* Owner / Operator SDE of $140K with and ROI exceeding 77%.
* Substantial assets list included.
The current owners of O’Neill’s Butchery commenced operations in 2012 and are now seeking to retire from the industry and are motivated to sell – all genuine offers will be negotiated.
A Confidentiality Agreement and Confidential Business Review are available upon request from the exclusive agent – Chris Weddall @ Acquire Business Brokers